Thursday, November 10, 2011

i badly need a camera. omg!

From the moment i was attracted to photography I've always longed to have a camera. Whatever brand or style it is as long as it can capture images. That was way way years ago, and then through surfing the net, I found out gorgeous cameras with low price range (and here's me still longing to own one). I'd love to have a samsung st30 digicam. The price is just right (3,500.00 php), but unfortunately i can't afford it because of the school stuffs. *sigh*

When will i own it?
I'm so craving for it..
please give it to me..
hahahah
*evil smile*
what would i do?
what would i do to earn a money?

I spot it in this multiply account named kimstore.


*wlm

3 comments:

  1. Try dbgadgets :) they have the lowest price

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT One that you picked ou look amazing!
    www.cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete