Friday, November 4, 2011

introduction..

Hello everyone, i am just new in this blogging industry. I'm a 19 year old student, loves to talk about fashion but has no enough savings to buy my "wants".


I'm very much fascinated with those bloggers who wore different styles of branded clothes, shoes and stuffs which they blog on their sites. I adore them so much. One of my favorite is Miss. Lauren Uy. I love how she dressed up, her fashion sense and everything about how she live with her style..
Some of my favorite stuffs are:

  • SHOES(always on the top of my wishlist)I always dream of having a branded shoes. I <3 the style of ALEXANDER MCQUEEN.
  • BAGS (I'm dying to have an LV bag!omg)
  • CLOTHES (especially if it's an H&M); and
  • SHADES (I'd be very thankful if someone would donate a ray-ban aviator shades..lol)
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3163840/wishlist-maker?claim=nx3f7dmm73b">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
WLM.x0xx

No comments:

Post a Comment